Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

No Matter How I Kick and Scratch, I just can't get you off my back!



Message from a captive Tuscarora mustang and photographer Cat Kindsfather...
speaking for all the wild horses, to BLM


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 9:01 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: That is such an awesome and cute photo. That stang looks like he or she is still trying to cool off despite the shelterless pens they are kept in.

Rach
  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! Get off my back!!!

Happy to see this one on your blog Terri. Look how gorgeous and muscular : P Stang power, straight from the wild!!!
This horse is the picture of health! Any other story is pure B.S.
  Sage did that the day before you turned her loose. She rolled from one side all the way over to the other and back again.

I was always taught that if a horse does that it could indicate colic or other illness. Sage was just happily rolling trying to stop those awful flies from biting her.

I love the title.

Margaret
  Post a Comment