Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wild Ponies in the Hills of Snowdonia


Cody Duncan photo

Dear Readers,
Wales tops the list of places I would love to visit. The land and language call out to me in ways I can't explain. I only know it feels like the cry of a bagpipe sounds.
Because you like my stories, you might share this feeling and enjoy this article.
I only feel a little sad that so many humans insist on stamping a $ value on things which with worth all their own.
Go visit Wild Mountain Ponies here, and if you see them on the moors, blow them a kiss from me.
Happy trails,
Terri

Labels: ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 9:58 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment