Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June festivities



Dear Readers,
With luck, I'm getting back to daily blogs.
I've had fun at the Horse Expo (little horse lover is fingerpainting friendly Arabian in photo) & watching the drill teams and barrel racers at the Reno Rodeo (here's a link to a teeny video tweeted by a University of Nevada student :Arena Autograph party but it's time to crawl back into my own little writing corner and do something for you & our wild horses and burros. They need us.

If you ever want a reading and riding visit with me when I'm not posting, feel free to skim through my newsletter archive stretching back to Dec. 2007. Here's the link:
Phantom Stallion newsletters


Happy trails,
Terri

Labels: , , ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 5:09 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment