Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ghost Dancer & Shell Flower


Dear Readers,
I'm going out to see Ghost Dancer and Shell Flower today. They're no longer at the Fallon facility, but at Palomino Valley, the BLM facility on which I based Willow Springs in my PHANTOM STALLION books.
These girls need to go back out on the range and I'll be talking to anyone who'll listen to learn how I can make that happen.
As I told you before, I'm afraid that a competitive Internet bid will quickly outstrip my savings account, but I'm creative :)
Of course all of the Calico horses should return to their homelands, and it seems paltry to just set my sights on two.
More later,
Terri


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:02 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment