Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mustangs, wild horse helpers & VOTE on your favorite cover

Dear Readers,
I hope you feel the September newsletter was worth the wait! My poor website designer was very patient while I kept adding things and disappearing out on the range between edits!
In this edition you'll see
>photos of Ghost Dancer & Sage tasting freedom for the first time since they were captured almost a year ago

>an interview with MAKENDRA SILVERMAN of the Cloud Foundation and find out why going to college really does prepare you for a life with wild horses!
>VOTE on your favorite of three PHANTOM STALLION covers
>visit wild Nevada & California through new web cam links
>ENCORE edition of Sam's blog!
COME VISIT, HERE: SEPT newsletter

Hugs to you and those you love,
Terri

Labels: , , , ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 8:27 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Honestly Mrs. Terri, I love the Mustang Moon cover. But it was very democratic of you to leave it to the public. I like to be mysterious, like when I used a pen name, and it's just so cool how you have all the different shades of blue. It silhouettes Diablo in such a way that he looks like a dark knight charging for his princess. But that's just my opinion.

I also checked out your webcams, I thought those were cool. Especially the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center. Beautiful view!It looks so picturesque! Almost too much, at first I didn'tt hink I was watching a webcam until a bird flew through. Besides that everything was at a stand still.

A couple Q's to top off my visit to the blog:

#1:I can't go to a book signing by myself.I'm a minor,too young. Plus no money to buy 4 tickets for the family.
Could I somehow send you a copy for signing? If there's any other way for me to get an authentic autograph, do tell.

#2:Is your illustrator Greg Call? I love his work, I've seen other books and pictures from him.You've probably seen this picture, but if you look up his name, click on the Shannon Assossiates web page, then look at the second page in his portfolio you'll see a ghost horse. It's amazing. Did you request it?

And finally I'm done with my babbling and questions. Answer if your not busy please ( i don't mean to appear bossy)

-Kayla
(-Young At Heart)
  What happened to your blog?! it was fine a few seconds ago until I refreshd it to check out any new comments. Maybe it's just my wacko laptop.....

-Kayla
(-Young At Heart)
  Post a Comment