Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Palomino Rocks the House -- of REPRESENTATIVES


from Palomino:

Today we had meetings at the offices of Calvert, Young, Serrano, and Garamendi, in the House of Representatives. All the reps that we met with were very open to our ideas and the meetings were a great success. HONEY BANDIT ROCKED THE HOUSE! of representatives.

Honey Bandit's story had quite an impact, bringing tears to the eyes of more than one person. It is amazing how many people do not realize where their tax dollars are going. You can see Ginger Kathren's video on you tube; it also had a huge impact on the people who saw it. "Many Thanks to Ginger Kathren".

It is so hard to be away from the guys, but I am so glad that I have the privilege of sharing Honey Bandit's story. I sure miss hearing him whinny at me when I go to bed, and drifting off to sleep while he munches away. I know Matt is taking good care of him, and the rest of the gang, but I will be very glad to be back home again.

Tomorrow is another big day. Will keep you posted. Thanks for all the support and prayers. God bless!

Labels: , ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 3:55 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment