Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

100 degrees outside? Read!


art from Jane Morehouse ©2007 -- too cute to resist & makes me wish I could read to a bunny

Dear Readers,
I stumbled across the GoodReads website via a Google Alert on a page that mentioned my book SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA. That was cool, but even cooler was my exploration after that. It's a wonderful website that lets you talk to other people about books.
You can start HERE like I did and then strike out on your own adventure.

I just watched the movie UP on Friday night & I believe more than ever -- it's all about the adventure.

Don't skip even the small ones,
Terri

Labels: , ,



Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 11:57 AM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: Post a Comment