Latest Instagram Photos



Subscribe with Bloglines

Terri Farley
HomeBooksThe AuthorConnectEducationWild Horses


       Weblog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

from Honeybandit to YOU

Dear Two-legged friends,
Wow, what a day. Went to the vet for my "daily visit" Friday.
I don't mind going to the vet, because they have yummy grass to eat.
Two-legged Mom & Dad lift me out of the trailer. Then blood is taken from my catheter and I am free to munch the grass.
There are a lot of big horses around here. They look funny to me, their coats are shiny and someone forgot to put holes all over them and you can't see their bones or anything.
Oh well. Maybe they are city horses?

Thanks for helping me ya'll.
LOVE, HoneyBandit


Permalink to this blog post

Posted by Terri Farley @ 12:48 PM

Bookmark and Share




Comments: mailing address:
Palomino Lauri Armstrong
P.O. Box 709
Shingletown, CA 96088
  How cute! Your welcome Honey Bandit! We're happy to help!
I'll try to send supplies.

-Young At Heart
  Post a Comment